____________________________________
The fastest and simpliest way to stardom, is having a public blog, some original writing skills, some good photography, and you are on your way to being a celebrity. Why do I say so?m Check out my Lady from N.Y web page. My singapore's entertainment and bryan boy. As long you are good with your original creativity, some good audience, you are as good as an B list star for a start. Other than that, you are just having people from all over the world who appreciates your writing. As simple as that.
Somehow, I do miss writing. In the sense of just writing whatever comes to my mind as I sit down in my favourite spot or just simply people watching. It could be from political stuff within myself, to the nature, political world around me and so forth. Political not in the sense of government politics. I do dislike it greatly. It does make a person miserable at times. Considering the fact that you have to make a decision that is of the "best of two world."
On the other hand, writing does help a person keep up with their articulation of words, creative flow. You do not even have to fill the whole page with jargon or intense vocab to make the essay, somehow pretty. Besides, youve already got audience who does appreciate your work. Going over board makes it all less attractive.
Writing. So many forms of it. Professional, informal, short terms, jargon, etc etc etc etc.
Well, words just have its own beauty to it. It does expresses something that actions might not be able to.
This blog is a private one, however, I still love someone who appreciates my some sort of trash at times, besides my friends back home and in Oz.
Because writing, is my simplicity. =)